[Bgsa] Pipetter calibration

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 15 12:07:30 PDT 2011

Hi:
Bill Berg from ML Biomedical will be here starting Tuesday afternoon,
March 22 to calibrate and clean pipetters. He will be on campus for a
couple days. Cost is $17 per single channel pipetter. I would
appreciate it if you would let me know if you are planning on
bringing pipetters so I can give him an idea of how many days to
spend here. You are not obligated to use this vendor, this is just an FYI.
If you do want to utilize this service:
1. Label your pipetters w/ your PI's name and a phone #
2. Bring your pipetters with a valid FAU to Spieth 1125 or Lab Prep
starting Tuesday afternoon. He always takes care of the research labs
before Lab Prep to minimize the inconvenience to the labs.

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.
1229 Spieth Hall