[Bgsa] EEOBGSA Award!

Brian Gray briang at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 1 16:20:19 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

As you may know, EEOBGSA was a finalist for the Outstanding Commitment to
Higher Education Outreach Award sponsored by Student Life at UCR.  We're
happy to report that EEOBGSA won the (inaugural) award last night, despite
some stiff competition from some excellent organizations!

Attached is picture of the plaque we received being held in the very capable
hands of our president, and flanked by the application team.  We're hoping
to display the plaque somewhere for everyone to see - we'll let you know
when we know more about this.

The award is just the latest testament to the outstanding dedication of all
of the EEOBGSA members.  Thank you for all of your hard work and efforts -
you made the application quite easy for Matt, Bre, and I to complete.
 Special thanks to those of you who provided photos and other useful
materials for the application!

Bre, Matt & Brian