[Bgsa] Updating the list of best places in Riverside

Anne Jacobs ajaco005 at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 18 14:21:59 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

A few years back, I sent around a survey asking people to recommend
restaurants, mechanics, veterinarians, bookstores, etc.  The idea was that
when new students arrived, we could send the compiled results to them as a
sort of starter guide to living in Riverside.  Since we have new students
arriving soon, I was looking over the old list, and it seems to be a little
outdated.  There are some places on there that may have gone out of
business, and there may be new places that people have found that they want
to add.  As a result, I'm sending the survey results from 2009 around
again.  If you have a moment, please look these over and add your opinions.
If there are places listed there that you know have gone out of business,
please tell me so that I can remove them from the list.  If you have new
recommendations, please let me know and I'll add them.  In the interest of
putting this together before the new students start, I would appreciate it
if any comments can be sent in before September 16.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Anne Jacobs