[Bgsa] EEOBGSA Camping trip

Yale yale.paulsen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:43:56 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
This is just a reminder to RSVP about the retreat by this Friday. I haven't
gotten a huge response to the email below, but I have talked to many of you
who are planning to come. If you're planning to come *please* RSVP by Friday
so we can plan for the appropriate number.
We have a fairly large budget (the James reserve is expensive so by
eliminating that we have freed up some funding) and hope to be able cover
all of everyone's expenses. We will cover the park entrance fees and
campsite fees but, depending on participation, we may ask you to bring some
food/beverages. We will also have more information for you at the meeting
this Friday.
Thanks,
Yale