[Bgsa] furniture for sale

edwardd at ucr.edu edwardd at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 1 17:58:01 PDT 2010

Hi,
 I’m moving out of my current rental and don’t want to take all of my furniture with me so I figured I’d post the nicer items for sale here. I have a couch with a fold-out bed that is in pretty good shape ($100) and a queen bed frame ($50). If you’re interested let me know. They would need to be picked up with a truck from my current house by the end of the month. See the attached pdf for pictures and details.

Also, the place I’m moving out of will be available to rent October 1 so if anyone is looking for a new place feel free to contact me for more details. I can put you in touch with the landlords and arrange to see the place. It’s a 2 bed, 2 bath townhouse with a garage, gas stove, nice appliances. It's about 1.5 miles from campus near Central and Canyon Crest (600 Central Ave). The design works great for a couple/family. Rent is $1250/month.
Thanks,
 -Robert

E. Robert Donovan
Postdoctoral Researcher