[Bgsa] Pipetter Calibration

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 1 12:22:17 PDT 2010

Bill Berg ML Biomedical will be in 1125 Spieth Hall starting
Wednesday, September 8 to calibrate, clean and repair pipetters.
The cost for cleaning and calibrating a one channel pipetter is $17.00.

  If you want this service, you will need to:
1. This week, give me an idea of how many pipetters you want serviced
so I can estimate the time he will need to be on campus.
2 Have your pipetters labeled with the name of the lab PI
3. Have a valid FAU for the service so your account is billed.

Thank you!

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.