[Bgsa] Housing wanted

Kris Kaiser kkaiser at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:44:05 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I'm a new postdoc in the Saltzman lab.  I am looking for a place to rent
in Riverside (or nearby). I live in LA, and really only plan to be in
town a few nights each week, so I'd be pretty low maintenance.  Higher
maintenance, on the other hand, is that I have a 53 lb dog who may be
with me from time to time.  She's awesome, loves people, and really
loves other dogs more than life itself (I don't know how she feels about
cats, I've never tested that out).

I checked out a place on Craigslist, and it seemed a little Bates Motel,
so I'm hoping someone from the department has a room they are dying to
rent out.  If so, please let me know.

Kris Kaiser