[Bgsa] Visit Pam Maras 10/14/10

trynked at ucr.edu trynked at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 6 16:33:48 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that next week the Saltzman lab hosts the biology seminar speaker, Pam Maras. Pam has very recently obtained her PhD degree (meaning: she is one of us!) in behavioral neuroscience in Atlanta, and has started working as a postdoctoral fellow at UC Irvine over the summer.

If you want to talk with Pam for whatever reason (interest in her research topics, questions about getting a postdoctoral position, or anything you can think of), please let me know and I will schedule a meeting!

Trynke