[Bgsa] please send a photo and research interests for the website (if you haven't already)

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Sun Nov 7 09:37:45 PST 2010

Hello Fellow Graduate students,

We are still lacking photographs of most of the graduate students in
EEOB, so please send a photo to me (or directly to Melissa Gomez,
although if you don't copy me you may get pestering emails from me
later) if you want your picture on the website.

Last year, Teri collected research keywords for most students to go
onto the website, but we are still lacking these for many students,
and of course don't have them for any new students.  In case you are
not sure what this is about, the idea was to have a short list of
terms or phrases describing each student's research interests next to
their name on the website.  You can see the ones people have sent in
the attached Excel file if you want examples.

The attached file lists who we have photos for and what research
keywords we have for each person - unless you have just sent stuff to
me, please take a look to see whether we have a photo for you (because
we probably do not) and whether we have up-to-date research interests
for you.  New students - I apologize for not having you on my list
yet, but please send photos and research interests if you want them on
the webpage.

If you don't have a digital photo of yourself, I would be happy to
take one after seminar or Lunch Bunch or at another time that would be
convenient - just let me know.

Cheers,

Carla

--