[Bgsa] EEOBGSA Camping trip

Yale yale.paulsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 16:25:23 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
We have two group sites reserved for this Friday at 12:00pm until Saturday
at 12:00 pm. The combined capacity of the two sites is 30 people and we can
have up to ten cars. Which means we need to car-pool many of us there. I
have linked to a poll to help us determine who can drive and who needs a
ride.
If you want to drive be sure to sign up early because only ten people can.
If you have not signed up for this car-pool then you cannot park at the
campsite.
Also, we plan on at least two departure times (2 pm and 5pm) so your
preference for that is on the questionnaire as well as a question about
whether you have a Parks Pass.
You will get an email in the next few days with an itinerary, directions to
the campsite and information about car-pools.
Please let us know ASAP so we can organize the rides.

http://www.doodle.com/85qmzp3ssatnksan
<http://www.doodle.com/85qmzp3ssatnksan%20>

If you need any equipment it can be rented from the University for very
reasonable prices. You can find information about equipment rentals at the
link below:

http://recreation.ucr.edu/outdoor_excursions/equipmentrentals/Pages/landing.aspx

We will have a pot-luck style dinner on Friday night. Please be sure to sign
up for that ASAP as well. Besides that we are on our own for food so bring
whatever you'd like for breakfast and any snacks you'd like as well.
Link to potluck sign-up:

http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/sfehu

Cheers,
Yale