[Bgsa] free performance of Renaissance music this weekend

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu May 6 15:39:17 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

The UCR early music ensemble I am in is giving a free performance at
the Woodcrest Library in Riverside this Saturday afternoon.  We'll be
playing a variety of pieces from the Italian Renaissance and talking
about the instruments.  It won't be polished, but should be fun.  Here
are the details, in case you are interested in coming:

Sat, May 8, 2pm - FREE CONCERT/DEMO - Italian Music of the Renaissance
Woodcrest Library
16625 Krameria
Riverside, CA 92504
(951) 789-7324