[Bgsa] Outreach Opportunity -- May 27th!

bharr002 at student.ucr.edu bharr002 at student.ucr.edu
Wed May 5 11:55:54 PDT 2010

Howdy All,
Anne has just passed on some information for an outreach opportunity. With committee meetings and deparmental award applications coming up this would be a great thing to add to the CV!

Details:
What: Career Fair
When: Thursday, May 27th
Time: ~9:40am - 11:50am (you are also invited to stay for lunch, 11:50-12:30pm)

Where: Pacific High School (http://www.sbcusd.com/index.aspx?nid=373) in San Bernardino

Your Duty: Prepare a 40 min talk (you will do this twice) to give to ~15-20 high school students. Not sure if this is ppt or not.

Questions and more details: Please contact Elizabeth (Lisa) Lindsay at elisabeth.lindsay at sbcusd.com OR at (909) 388-6419 ext. 404243.

I've also attached a word doc from Lisa.

Please let Brian or myself know if you plan on attending so we can log the hours for EEOBGSA.

Thanks so much!!
Bre and Brian
Breanna Harris
PhD Candidate
Lab:(951) 827-5929
Email:  bharr002 at student.ucr.edu

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*