[Bgsa] save the date: EEOBGSA meeting April 9 during lunch bunch

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 31 16:02:42 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back from spring break.  The spring term EEOBGSA meeting will
be a week from this Friday (that is, April 9), at 12:10pm.  The main
item on the agenda will be nominating people to fill the officer and
representative positions for next year.  Specifically, I'd like us to
nominate people to fill the following:

president
vice president
representatives on the EEOB committees (website, admissions, and
teaching and program)
GSA representatives (we need two)

We'll hold elections for these positions sometime after the meeting.

I've attached a brief summary of the duties attached to each of these
positions.  Be thinking about which people you might like to nominate
and also which positions you might be interested in filling yourself.
Self-nominations are encouraged, or, if you are interested in a
position but don't feel comfortable nominating yourself, you can
always mention your willingness to a few friends and see what happens.
 Although I will not be running for president and I don't think
Adrienne wishes to run for vice president, as far as I know there are
no term limits to any of these positions, so feel free to nominate the
incumbents - they can always decline if they're wanting a change.

Cheers,

Carla

--
Carla Essenberg