[Bgsa] Fwd: CNAS Scholarship and Discovery Day - Sat. March 20th!

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Mar 12 16:26:14 PST 2010

Hello Everyone,

Saturday a week from tomorrow there will be an undergraduate
recruitment event on campus.  These will be the best applicants (i.e.,
the ones we would really like to have in our classes), so it will be
to our benefit to encourage them to come.  John and Cherysa would be
very grateful if we could interact with these kids and try to impress
them.  See Cherysa's message below.  I am going out of town tomorrow,
so I won't be organizing anything, but if you would like to help, you
could contact Cherysa.

Cheers,

Carla