[Bgsa] Granite Hills Science Fair -- Feb 2, 2010

bharr002 at student.ucr.edu bharr002 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Jan 21 14:42:01 PST 2010

Hey Everyone,
Thanks to those of you who volunteered to judge the science fair today. For those who had to miss it here is your next opportunity.

What: Granite Hills Science Fair
When: Tuesday, Feb 2nd
Where: Granite Hills Elementary
Time: 12-4 (only takes about 45 min to complete)

If anyone is interested in judging please let Brian or I know; we are also driving if you would like a ride.  Brian will be taking a car, probably around noon, and I will be heading out around 2pm.  Brian has 2-3 spots left and I have 4 spots in my car. Please try to let us know by the 29th of January (next Friday) if you would like to attend.

Thanks!
Bre

Breanna Harris
PhD Candidate
Lab:(951) 827-5929
Email:  bharr002 at student.ucr.edu

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*