[Bgsa] coffee half-hour schedule for Winter

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Jan 19 14:52:14 PST 2010

I've attached the schedule for coffee half-hour this quarter.  Many
thanks again to everyone who signed up!  I notice that many of the
same names are on the list this term as last term.  It would be great
to get some more people involved so the same people don't have to keep
doing it.  It really isn't difficult!  I'm usually around to help set
up, and we can reimburse you for the food you bring...  Anyway,
something to think about before the sign-up sheet goes around next
term...

Carla

--
Carla Essenberg