[Bgsa] moving out of the country v.2

jfrai001 at student.ucr.edu jfrai001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Feb 24 19:29:25 PST 2010

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I still have a couple of thinks for sale before I
move out from Riverside.

Let me know if you are interested

Scwinn mountain bike for $60

Mac mini $350

Ikea desk $20

Ikea bathroom organizer (with drawers) $10

Ikea Small wheeled TV stand $10

TV  $10

Please let me know if you are interested and I can send you more info.

Juan

Juan J. Fraire-Zamora
Postdoctoral Scholar
Cardullo lab
(951) 827-2420
Biology Department
University of California Riverside

"Keep in mind that, much sooner than later, the great avenues will again be
opened through which will pass free men to construct a better society" Salvador
Allende. (September 11, 1973)

"Sigan ustedes sabiendo que, mucho mas temprano que tarde, se abriran las
grandes alamedas, por donde pasara el hombre libre para construir una
sociedad mejor" Salvador Allende. (11 de Septiembre, 1973)