[Bgsa] Party on the 20th

Martin Turcotte mturc001 at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 11 22:41:09 PST 2010

Here's The Situation.  We are having our second annual garage party/rave on Saturday, February 20th, 2010 from 9:30pm onwards.

Get ready for the black-lit dance floor, cooler booze, beer pong, flippy cup, and jello shots.  The theme is roughly based off of the MTV reality show, Jersey Shore, which celebrates ignorance and partying.  Trashy clothes, fake tans, and lip gloss are encouraged for all.  Ed Hardy-style shirts and faux-hawks are extra points for guys.  Short skirts, tight jeans, and poofed hair are extra points for the ladies.

Get ready to show off your abs, get your creep on, beat up the beat, and fist pump into the morning.

Our house is located at 3055 Valencia Hill Drive (off Blaine).  We hope you see you all there.  Although dressing up is appreciated, it is not required.  Extra booze/beer is always welcome.

Getting our creep on,
The Foundation, Sweetpussie, and The Circumstance

~Evolutionary biology...is the nexus of all other biological sciences.~
	-- Richard C. Lewontin (1983) --

Martin Turcotte, B.Sc.
Ph.D. Candidate in Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology
Dept. of Biology
1208 Spieth Hall
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521