[Bgsa] Printing now available in mailroom

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 9 14:43:04 PST 2010

Dear Fellow Graduate Students,

There is now a computer available in the mailroom for us to print to
the xerox machine from.  Instructions for printing from that machine
are sitting on the computer.  You will need a copy code to use it - if
you don't have one, see Shardai or Ammie (across the hall from
Shardai), and if you have other difficulties with it, Ammie would be
the person to approach.

This computer was set up last October but by the time I was told about
it and tested it in mid-December, someone had changed the settings and
it was no longer correctly networked to the xerox machine.  The
department had to pay to have someone come out and fix it, and I have
been told that if this happens again, the computer will be removed
from the mailroom and not replaced.  Please please PLEASE do not mess
with the settings on the computer.

Happy printing!

Cheers,

Carla