[Bgsa] furniture for sale

jfrai001 at student.ucr.edu jfrai001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 2 22:50:12 PST 2010

Hi guys,

Sorry for the spam. i am selling some furniture and thought you might be
interested in it.

The list includes:

1- Bookcase (Ikea KILBY), $30
1- Bookcase (Ikea BILLY), $10
1- 3 Drawer chest (Ikea MALM), $25
1- 9 Drawer chest $35
1- Air Conditioning (25x25x16), $30
1- Air Conditioning (18X12X14), $15
2- Side tables (Ikea LACK, yellow-green and blue), $5 each
1- Floor lamp (blue) $5
1- Foot stool (Ikea, yellow), $5

Let me know if you would like to get something ASAP since I'll be posting this
items on Craiglist.

Juan J. Fraire-Zamora
Postdoctoral Scholar
Cardullo lab
(951) 827-2420
Biology Department
University of California Riverside

"Keep in mind that, much sooner than later, the great avenues will again be
opened through which will pass free men to construct a better society" Salvador
Allende. (September 11, 1973)

"Sigan ustedes sabiendo que, mucho mas temprano que tarde, se abriran las
grandes alamedas, por donde pasara el hombre libre para construir una
sociedad mejor" Salvador Allende. (11 de Septiembre, 1973)