[Bgsa] please vote for EEOBGSA positions if you haven't already!

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Apr 27 10:42:00 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Many thanks to all of you who have already voted.  For those who
haven't, you have until Wednesday night (11pm, I think) to do it - but
why put it off when you could do it right now?

Apologies to anyone who had trouble getting onto the website last
week.  I have heard from the Student Life staff that they had a system
fault last week that shut the site down for awhile but it is fixed now
(and I was able to get on without trouble earlier this morning).  So,
if you had trouble then, it would be worth having another try now.

Just to remind you, here's how you get to the website:

-Go to the Student Organization Portal,
http://www.studentlife.ucr.edu/studentOrganizations/Pages/solar.aspx
-Click on “log in to SOLAR and see everything that these groups have
to offer” (underneath the picture)
-Look for “My Groups” (over on the right-hand side) and click on
“Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology Graduate Student
Association”

The link for the election should be staring you in the face (they call
it a "poll").

Cheers,

Carla

--