[Bgsa] Room for Rent. Close to campus.

Christopher Wheeler cwhee002 at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 2 10:31:30 PDT 2009

-Hello,

We're looking for a housemate to live in our newly purchased house in the University area, about 6 blocks from campus (Blaine and Valencia Hill). We are 27, one student, one professional. We have a well trained old dog who sleeps in the house and mopes around in the backyard, and two rabbits who live outside. We are pretty social, enjoy having friends over both during the week and on weekends.

The house has four bedrooms and two baths. We are only looking for one roommate so you would get your own bathroom. Your bathroom would also be the guest bathroom, so we would ask you to share it when we had friends over for dinner and whatnot. There is a dishwasher and washer/dryer in the house, and a two car garage that you could park your vehicle in. We have a big backyard with a view, and big plans to plant a garden (if that's your thing we could definitely use some help). We also are looking into maybe getting chickens. Your $500/mo rent will cover all utilities (w/s/g, electric, tv, internet, etc.).

We are looking for someone who is respectful, friendly, and will be a good housemate. We are a newly married couple, but aren't old or boring and are always interested in meeting new people and making new friends.

If this sounds like a good situation for you, please send us an email and tell us a little about yourself.

-Sincerely,
Christopher A. Wheeler
Graduate Student
cwhee002 at ucr.edu