[Bgsa] EEOB Retreat

Adrienne Mora amora008 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Oct 29 13:43:32 PDT 2009

Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder that the Fall 2009 EEOB retreat is scheduled for
Saturday, November 14, 2009. We have some interesting talks and fun activities
planned, so we hope to see you all there!

The potluck sign-up sheet has been posted on the door of the Biology
mailroom. Please sign up to bring something, as we are relying on departmental
participation for the majority of the food that will be provided at the event.

I will be coming around your offices starting tomorrow to collect money for the
retreat. I really wish that I did not have to do this, but we will not be able to
have wine and beer at the event without monetary input from attending
students and faculty members (the BGSA will not reimburse us for alcohol
purchases). Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide regarding this
matter.

I am in the process of making a power point presentation that introduces each
of our labs, so if an appropriate photo of you is not accessible via the internet,
please send me one.

Thanks!
Adrienne Mora