[Bgsa] refrigerator in Moore room

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Oct 27 14:57:23 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

As you will have noticed, there is a refrigerator in the Moore room now -
ya-hoo!   Bev is asking that if you do use it, clean up after yourself
(i.e., if you spill something in there, please wipe it up) and also please
don't abandon food in there.  I suggest that if you store food in that
refrigerator, that you please label it clearly with your name, or label it
"free" if you don't mind other people eating it.  That way we can dump out
any old or forgotten food periodically without throwing away things that
people are still likely to eat.   I shall put some blank labels and sharpies
for that purpose into one of the BGSA drawers in the Moore room later this
week.

Cheers,

Carla

--