[Bgsa] Vote for your favorite T-shirt design!

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 16 10:31:29 PDT 2009

Dear fellow graduate students,

The polls are open - it's time to choose the design for the next EEOB
T-shirts!  I have placed ballots in your mailboxes in LSP, posted the two
designs on the mailroom wall (they are also attached to this message), and
put the ballot box on one of the tables in the mailroom (it's a glorified
shoebox, in case you're wondering what to look for).  I'm also asking
whether you might actually be interested in buying a T-shirt, so we can have
an estimate of how many we are likely to sell, and, if you have suggestions
about the T-shirts (e.g., what kinds of shirts we should offer, favorite
colors, where we should get them printed, etc.), you can put that on the
ballot too.

Aside from determining what artwork EEOB students will be wearing in the
future, there are also modest prizes at stake - the author of the winning
design will receive a $20 gift certificate to The Barn and a free T-shirt,
and the author of the other design will receive a $10 gift certificate to
The Barn.

The ballot box will be collected a week from today.

Adrienne and I look forward to seeing which design you guys choose!

Cheers,

Carla

--
Carla Essenberg