[Bgsa] Recycling sign up- October and December.

rswab001 at student.ucr.edu rswab001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 9 13:16:01 PDT 2009

Hey,

We still need someone to sign up for recycling in December!!! Even if you are going out of town for a week or two, if you empty the bins right before you leave they should be fine until you get back since everyone will be gone.

December is an easy month because its basically a half month for recycling!

Please sign up!

(Can I beg more?)

Also, I am doing the recycling this month but could use help if anyone without a car wants to do their part  but feels like they can't since they are without vehicle!

Rebecca