[Bgsa] up-date your contact information if you haven't already

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Oct 5 14:32:05 PDT 2009

Dear fellow graduate students,

I am currently up-dating the contact sheet for EEOB graduate students
and post-docs.  If you didn't get a chance to up-date your information
last week at the meeting or couldn't remember some piece of
information you want on there, please email the information (in the
body of the email, please, rather than in the Excel file itself) as
soon as possible.  I plan to send out the final version no later than
the end of next week.  The current draft is attached.

Also, if you have any new postdocs in your lab (and by new, I mean,
new within the last year or so), I'd be grateful if you could send me
their names so I can get them onto the sheet.

Cheers,

Carla

--
Carla Essenberg