[Bgsa] Things from faculty meeting: Dept. has some money; taking attendance at Thurs seminars?; is TA workload increasing?

bharr002 at student.ucr.edu bharr002 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Oct 5 09:18:43 PDT 2009

Purchase Suggestion:
Not sure how appropriate this is to suggest, but i want an ice machine in the viviarium (or it we can't put it in there at least downstairs by Laurie's shop). Wonder if the department would buy one?

Seminar Attendance:
I'm fine with them taking attendance, but does that mean they will see if the faculty have attended too? Last week there were 4 faculty present (and one of them was hosting the speaker).

~bre
Breanna Harris
PhD Student
Lab/cell:(951) 827-5929,(330) 322-5282
Email:  bharr002 at student.ucr.edu

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*