[Bgsa] Potluck and Recipes

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 23 09:42:16 PST 2009

If you want to contribute your recipe as an addition to the Dept
cookbook, send it to me or Jon.
FYI, Jon will be at the Entomology Craft Fair on Dec 3rd selling our
cook books that we had printed last year ( CD and the paper version)
these help support the expenses for social events.

Thanks to everyone who made the potluck a success - this always seems
like a good idea in August but by November I'm wondering what I got
myself into. I was once told it was Prep's job because we have the carts :-D.

Teri Romano and Mi Kyong Kim - Turkey Carving Masters, Set-up and Clean-up
Tara Pastucha - Set up and decorating
Bev and Ray McNeil who cooked a turkey and made Sweet potatoes even
though they couldn't be here because of family illness
The Lab Prep students who did a lot of work getting carts set up,
warming food and cleaning up.

Other contributors:
Turkeys, Ham and other main dishes: Jon Allen, Debbie Drake, Poinka
Wong, Sarjeet Gill,  Laurie Graham, Leah Haimo, Perla Fabelo
All the rest - if your name was left off sorry but I am going by the
sign up list and my feeble memory:
Kathy Redd, Mie Fugate, Jeri Haley, Azra Ayers, Miyetani Chalke,
Melissa Gomez, Leslie Haegawa, Gina Maduro, Jay Palma, Ana Kafie,
Sonia Auer, Ronald Bassar, Nathan Bailey, Elisa , Serena, Melissa
Petreaca, Norm Ellstrand, Tracy Kahn, Daphne Fairbairn, Deidre
Kornfeld, Dawn Huffman, Karen Bailey, Kim Hammond, Ammie Debus, John
Oross, Kristi Capsel, Si Bui, Cathy Thaler, Kurt Anderson, Jackie
Zaldana, Kevin Measor, Shardai Williams, Carla Essenberg, Trynke de
Jong, Bre Harris, Queresh Latif, Rich Cardullo, Sarah French, Rob
Meredith, Rachel Unruh, Juan F-Zamora, anne Jacobs, Brian Gray, Dmtri
Maslov, Sonia Ortiz, Terri Orr, Lynn Copes, Emily Muns, Darcie
McClelland, Mandy Banet, Paolo Segure, Laramie Enders, Helen
ReganClayton Houck, Doug Altshuler, Martin Turcotte, Doug Chung,
James Nelson, Trinity Nguyen, Libby King, Jia, Ted Garland, Derek
Roff, Wendy Saltzman, Jacques Prudhomme, Dan Rios, Marina Vorontchikhina

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.
1229 Spieth Hall