[Bgsa] MHC Love and the Retreat – AKA Clay’s MHC brings all the boys to the yard

chouc001 at student.ucr.edu chouc001 at student.ucr.edu
Sun Nov 8 13:08:33 PST 2009

MHC Love and the Retreat – AKA Clay’s MHC brings all the boys to the yard

Are you single and looking for love? In a relationship and want to know if it’s
“for real”? Well, put love to test in the only 100% proven scientific method of
matchmaking. It’s been well documented (in flawed tests that have been not
been repeatable) that women are more attracted to men with dissimilar major
histo-compatibility complexes (MHC). On Saturday, November 14th , at the
retreat a delightful chance at love will occur as women will smell the t-shirts of
men from the department. Women will score these men’s mhc on a 1 to 10
scale. Afterwards the results will be read, the stars and MHC will combine, and
love will ensue.

For all the men willing to participate: Free new white plain T-shirts (previously
washed without detergent) will be distributed to all the (willing) men in EEOB
during coffee half hour before Thursday seminar this week (if you have a
significant other or friend that is willing then you can pick up a shirt for them).
Thursday night these men need to take a shower and rinse off all soap, cologne,
and go all natural as they sleep that night in the T-shirt.  These men need to
then place these shirts into a plastic bag and return them to me on Friday.  I will
put each t-shirt in a similar color bag with a number on the bag. I will write the
number of the bag and the person’s name on a separate sheet.  I will then put
another bag over the bagged shirts, give the bags to someone else who will
number this new bag (and write down the past number and the new number)
and the double blind study will then ensue.

(willing) women at the retreat: Score cards will be distributed, smell the shirts in
the bags,  rate the MHC from 1 to 10.

The results will then be read.

If your willing to wear a shirt overnight (even if your not going to the retreat)
then let me know and I will give you a shirt. If you know someone who is
associated with the department of the EEOB (entomology, genetics, botany) and
they want to see where there MHC rates – then let me know. This isn’t about the
EEOB. This is about something greater then that- this is about love.

Tell me if you’re in,
Clay