[Bgsa] Funds for retreat

Adrienne Mora amora008 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Nov 4 14:56:49 PST 2009

Hi All,

I have visited some of your offices this week to collect funds for the retreat, and thank you to those of you who have already paid. Unfortunately, it has been a bit difficult to find people during business hours, or people who have cash on them, so Carla and I have come up with an idea to make things a little easier for everyone. Beginning tomorrow, we will leave envelopes outside of our offices for you to place money into, and slide under our office doors. Please put your name on them so we know who they are from. As a reminder, we are asking for five dollars from each attending student, and ten dollars from each attending faculty member. Our offices are both located on the first floor of Life Sciences/Psychology Room 1450-J (Adrienne) and Room 1450, which is across from the elevator (Carla). Thank you very much for your help with this. We hope to make this year's retreat informative and fun for everyone involved!

Sincerely,
Adrienne Mora