[Bgsa] Lunch bunch speaker lunch

rswab001 at student.ucr.edu rswab001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue May 12 15:44:32 PDT 2009

This weeks lunch bunch (and seminar speaker) is Dan Rabosky. Hosted by the Reznick lab, Dr. Raboskys studies evolutionary diversification in the broad sense. If you are interested in joining him for lunch following the lunch bunch seminar, please let me know!

A quote from his website: "My interests range from the role of ecological interactions in the speciation process to factors that determine the fates of clades over epochal timescales. My research incorporates fieldwork, molecular phylogenetics, and mathematical and computer modeling."

More information can be found at http://www.eeb.cornell.edu/Rabosky/dan/main.html.

Rebecca