[Bgsa] Spring Lunch Bunch Speakers

rswab001 at student.ucr.edu rswab001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Jan 16 09:19:27 PST 2009

BGSA,

Carla and I are in charge of lunch bunch for spring quarter.  First of all, we wanted to check and see if anyone will be defending spring quarter who would like to give a talk during lunch bunch.  If you would, please let us know what dates are good for you.

Secondly, we may have a few empty spots to bring in speakers from other universities.  If you have someone that you would like to hear speak, preferably within driving distance, but possibly within cheap plane flight distance, please let us know so we can contact that person.

Thanks!

Rebecca