[Bgsa] Fwd: Granite Hill's Science Fair - Please Save the Date

Alejandro Cortez lexcortez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:50:39 PST 2009

Hello to all,

It’s that time again!  Last year, you were all kind enough to sacrifice your
time to come and judge Granite Hill’s Science Fair, and I’m hoping you can
spare some time this year to judge again!  Granite Hill’s Science Fair will
be on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010, from noon to four.  I truly appreciate
any time you can spare to judge.  Most judges view and score approximately
ten projects and take about 30-45 minutes doing so.  If you are able to help
out, please let me know so I can make appropriate accommodations.  Our
address is:

Granite Hill Elementary

9371 Granite Hill Dr.

Riverside, CA 92509

(951)360-2725

If you know of anyone else that would be interested in judging, would you
please let them know, or forward me their information.   Thank you for all
of your help, you are vital to the success of science fair at our school,
and your time and effort is truly appreciated.

Sincerely,

*Kelly Keprios*

Teacher/Science Fair Coordinator

Granite Hill Elementary