[Bgsa] Future festivities

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 14 16:52:09 PST 2009

Due to the short time we have to prepare for Winter quarter, we won't
be having a Winter Solstice party this year, you probably figured
that out already.
However, there is some good news to report:
Jon sacrificed a vacation day and sold all the rest of our cookbooks
at the Entomology Craft Fair . This netted us about $100.00 for
future parties and prizes! Yay Jon! FYI, we are always open to
donations of unwanted but new stuff for the prize stash.
Mardi Gras will be Friday, Feb 12th in the Darwin Room. As usual, we
will have a mask contest, a float contest and of course,  food!
Lab Prep will host a Coffee Hour January 7th in the Darwin Room. If
we get enough books a book exchange we'll have one on the 7th. You
can drop them off anytime or bring them on Jan 7th.

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.
1229 Spieth Hall