[Bgsa] Reminder: web page updates... please send me your research interests and urls

Teri J. Orr teri.orr at email.ucr.edu
Sat Dec 12 11:30:43 PST 2009

Hello!
This is a reminder of my previous request for your information for the biology graduate student web page.  Most of you have already replied- thank you for those replies- your information is entered and updated.

For those of you who have not yet replied:

Because we are updating the Biology graduate student web page I would like to give you all the opportunity to:

1.  Send me the url of your personal (but professional) web page if you have one.  (If you do not and would like to make one go to this link: http://cnc.ucr.edu/scs/setup.html).

2.  Grant or deny permission for your e-mail address to be listed under the biology graduate student webpage (http://www.biology.ucr.edu/people/grad_students.html).

3.  Send 1-6 keywords that describe your research interests.  This last point is the most important as no-one wants me to make up 1-6 keywords for each of you regarding your research interests!  So please send me how you would like the rest of world categorize your research 6 words or less!

Thanks!
Teri
Teri J. Orr

Ph.D. Candidate