[Bgsa] and, would you use a scanner?

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Dec 1 14:49:44 PST 2009

Hi Folks,

While we're at it - Swanne has suggested that it would be nice to have
a scanner in the mailroom.  Scanners are quite inexpensive and I don't
think they require a lot of maintenance, so this might not be a
difficult sell to Rich, again assuming that there was sufficient
interest.

So, let me know if that is something you would be likely to use, and
if so, roughly how often (i.e., once a year, once a month, a few times
a month, every day?).  Also, if there are alternatives that anyone
knows of that might be better for some reason (for instance, is it
possible to use the xerox as a scanner?), let me know that too.

Cheers,

Carla

--
Carla Essenberg