[Bgsa] EEOBGSA meeting tomorrow, 4 pm, Moore Room

Darren Rebar dreba001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 9 10:09:01 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Yes, there will be a EEOBGSA meeting tomorrow, Friday, at 4 pm in the
Moore Room.  Drinks and pizza will be provided, so come on by and share
your thoughts and nominations for next year's officers!

If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate yourself or
anyone else (given they accept the nomination) simply by sending me an
email or telling me in person in the very near future as ballots will be
distributed soon.

Thanks and see you tomorrow,
~Darren