[Bgsa] RETREAT!!!

bharr002 at student.ucr.edu bharr002 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Sep 29 15:50:45 PDT 2008

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING TO THE RETREAT ASAP!
It would be awesome to see everyone there. Thanks to those of you that have sent your replies, if you haven't please send a Yes or No email to me. bharr002 at student.ucr.edu

Also, don't forget to tell me:
1) are you staying for dinner
2) are you spending the night
3) are you planning on driving
4) do you have a poster you could present
5) would like to give a talk (on pretty much anything)
6) Sign up for the pot luck (back of the door in mail room, right now we are having lasagna, chips, a dessert or 2 and some fish from John Oross).
7) Give me your $5 (my mailbox, Breanna Harris, is probably the best place to put it).

THANKS!!
The Retreat Committee
Bre Harris
Brian Gray
Anne Jacobs
Matt Wolak
Breanna Harris
BGSA Vice President
PhD Student
Lab/cell:(951) 827-5929,(330) 322-5282
Email:  bharr002 at student.ucr.edu

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*