[Bgsa] BIOLOGY FALL RETREAT (Please respond by Sept 29)

bharr002 at student.ucr.edu bharr002 at student.ucr.edu
Sat Sep 20 14:01:17 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
The details for this year's EEOB biology fall retreat are set and we would love to see all of you there.  It's a great time to meet the incoming graduate students, enjoy the outdoors, and relax a little (also a great excuse to get out of weekend lab work).

PLEASE see the attached flyer.

Quick Info Summary:
WHEN: October 4th
WHERE: James Reserve
WHO: EEOB

What I need from you by Monday, September 29:
1. Are you coming?
2. If so, your money
3. Are you staying for dinner
4. Are you spending the night?
5. Sign-up for the pot luck (sheet will be in the mail room)
6. Would you like to drive?
7. A poster title if you plan on displaying one
8. Any volunteers for the afternoon 10-15 minute presentations? Topic of your choice
9. For Faculty---
    **If you are coming, could you please prepare a 5-8
      minute introduction talk that presents the members of
      your lab and your main research focus, or delegate
      someone in your lab to do it?  You can have a
      powerpoint or just talk.
    **If you are not coming (and have not delegated someone
      to make the slides/talk for you),  could I have a
      list of everyone in your lab and a sentence or two
      describing the lab’s main research focus?

THANKS!!
Bre Harris and the retreat planning committee

Breanna Harris
BGSA Vice President
PhD Student
Office/Lab: (951) 827-5929
Cell: (330) 322-5282
Email:  bharr002 at student.ucr.edu

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*