[Bgsa] Request for the Retreat

ajaco005 at student.ucr.edu ajaco005 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Sep 12 14:55:22 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

As part of the planning for the upcoming biology retreat (on Oct. 4th), I have a request to make.  I would appreciate it if everyone who has given a formal powerpoint presentation of some sort could send me a few slides from some of their presentations.  It would be great if each person could send me:
-One introduction slide
-One materials and methods slide
-One results slide, preferably with figures
-One conclusions slide

These slides do not all have to come from the same presentation.  Feel free to mix, match, and pick out your favorites.  If you could make a small powerpoint file containing only the four slides and send it to me by September 26th, I would be very grateful.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks, and I hope to see you all at the retreat.

Anne Jacobs