[Bgsa] Cocktail Party this Saturday (on behalf of Trynke)

Darren Rebar dreba001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Oct 13 11:17:30 PDT 2008

Hi All,

On Saturday October 18th, from 5.30pm to very late, there will be a
cocktail party at our place (E. Blaine Street 115, aka Scott and Tami's
old house). It's basically because we're in the mood for it, but I guess
it also counts as a belated house-warming/start of the new academic year
party.

There will be lots of blended/mixed drinks, nibblies, and social
interactions. Don't hesitate to dress up, or not, whatever, we take all
kinds.

We will provide all the basic needs for an enjoyable evening. However,
if you insist on bringing something then let it be any type of booze
that you like to drink, blenders/pitchers to use that night (you can
take them back home), and/or stuff that we can decorate our still empty
house with.

Please let us know whether you (and any significant other) will be
joining the party or not,

See you around,

Trynke and Arne (trynke at gmail.com)
tel 951-333-0946