[Bgsa] letter to EEOB faculty

Darren Rebar dreba001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Nov 18 00:03:19 PST 2008

Hi all,

As you may recall, Daphne met with us at the beginning of the quarter to discuss what she felt were pressing issues to facilitate a more successful program.  As a result of that conversation, several of us have been drafting a letter that Daphne, as our continuing graduate adviser, can present to the faculty in an attempt to effect change.  In a recent conversation with her, she expressed how pleased she was that we were being proactive on the matter and that this letter would really empower her in any subsequent meetings with faculty.

With that said, please take the time to look over the attached letter in the next week.  We would appreciate any comments that you may have towards the points brought up in the letter.  This letter represents all of us, so feedback (both negative and positive) would be very helpful.  Please direct all feedback towards me and have it to me no later than Monday, November 24 (one week).

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.  I keep my eyes open with promise.

Be the change.
~Darren