[Bgsa] May Day Pay Day Hey Day

Jon Allen jonallen at ucr.edu
Thu May 1 08:50:51 PDT 2008

It is finally here!! The long awaited BNN fundraiser cookbook
"Curriculum Eatae"!!
90+ recipes in two forms.

A CD containing the cookbook in PDF format with a clickable Table of
Contents and Index.  Just click on the recipe title and you go right to
that page.  The CD also contains a Web link to a free download of the
latest version of Acrobat Reader.
Benefits of the CD version:
    *Available right now in Spieth 1229 for $7.50 each
    *Eco-friendly
    *Print the recipes you need as you need them
    *If something spills on the recipe-the whole book isn't ruined
    *Print copies of the recipes to take with you to that potluck so you
are ready when they start to rave and as how it was made
    *Takes up less room on your cookbook shelf
    *Half the cost of the Book version

A standard book format with spiral binding
    *Taking prepaid orders in Spieth 1229 for $15.00 each
    *In order to truly make this a fund raiser, we will be printing the
books to order.  Once we have enough prepaid orders, they
will be printed and distributed.  The larger the order size the cheaper
the cost to us so we will probably print them in 20 book editions.

"If it squirms, it's biology; if it stinks, it's chemistry; if it
doesn't work,

it's physics; and if you can't understand it, it's mathematics."

  - Magnus Pyke, scientist

Jon Allen

University of Calif., Riverside

Biology Lab Prep