[Bgsa] Affinity Zero show, this Sat!

Christopher Oufiero coufi001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Jun 24 18:10:06 PDT 2008

Hello all,
   It is I, your friendly neighborhood grad student drummer here to inform you of yet another opportunity to come see me make a fool......um, come see my band and I play. Now I know you are probably sick of the emails, and I apologize. But here's the thing, I need a back up plan for this whole grad student thing, and well the rock and roll life might just be it. But, in order to get there, we need support from our friends now. That way, when I am rich and famous I won't, and I promise, forget the grad students that helped get me there.
    Still not convinced? How about this. Its this Sat. night, its in San Bernadino at the 215/10 interchange, its with a band from the 80's Gene Loves Jezebel, its $10 if you buy tickets from me ahead of time. It is the summer and the summer is the time of concerts. And what better way to beat the heat then pummeling your eardrums with loud music all the while having a cool refreshing drink from the bar....ah. Pass the info. along to anyone else, everyone is welcome to come. Details below, hope to see you there. Let me know if you want to come, I have cheaper tickets then the door.

Thanks,
Chris
www.affinityzero.com

Who: Us, Gene Loves Jezebel, some other bands.....you? 21+
Where: Stingers
194 W. Club Center Dr.
San Bernardino, Ca 92408
When: This Sat. June 28th, 8:30 pm
How much: $10 from me before, $15 at door

Christopher E. Oufiero
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Biology
University of California