[Bgsa] Bon Voyage for Scott and Tami

Christopher Oufiero coufi001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Jul 7 16:26:47 PDT 2008

Hello All,
    It seems that two of our fellow UCR biologists will be moving on up from Riverside, Scott and Tami will be departing the Inland Empire in about 2 weeks to begin post-docs at University of North Carolina, leaving us behind in their dust....and in the heat. So, to celebrate and wish them well there will be a BBQ this Sat. at my house (135 W. Broadbent Dr.). Stop by to say goodbye, or maybe meet them for the first time. I will have the grill ready, provide some food and drinks; you can provide some sides, more food and drinks; the Inland Empire will provide the heat and smog. As always family, friends and others (post-docs) I may have forgotten are more than welcome. We will start grilling around 6. Let me know if you'll be coming (so I can have an idea). So this Sat. 7/12/08 6pm at 135 W. Broadbent Dr. A goodbye celebration for Scott and Tami. We hope to see you there!!!
Chris

Christopher E. Oufiero
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Biology