[Bgsa] $$$ for cat-sitting

Mandy Banet amanda.banet at email.ucr.edu
Thu Jan 10 11:49:22 PST 2008

Hi all,
	I'm going to be gone for a few months for field work.  I live by
myself, so unfortunately there will be no one to keep my cat company
while I'm out of town.  Is there anyone that is currently cat-free
who would be willing to take Rufus into their home for a few months?
I'm willing to pay for food and give an extra $200 for your trouble.
I just need someone who will remember to feed him and will give him a
little love.  Please let me know - I leave January 23rd.

Mandy