[Bgsa] Fwd: 23rd Coastal Clean up Day

Ian King iking001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Sep 11 13:39:20 PDT 2007

Hi all,
  Sorry for the short notice. There will be a clean-up of the Bolsa
Chica wetlands at Huntington Beach this coming Saturday, as part of
the California Coastal Clean-Up. I'll be leaving at 7am Saturday
morning and could take two other people. Just let me know if you're
interested. If I hear from more than two of you, we can try to
arrange car-pooling.
       Ian

Begin forwarded message: