[Bgsa] changes to photo directory

Sharon Coe sharon.coe at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 19 14:37:07 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

So I've finalized the photo directory and am attaching new versions of Pages 2, 3, 4...in case you are interested!

Page 2: Now has pic of Matt Walsh and Liz's last name spelled correctly (I hope)

Page 3: more identifiable pic of Tom Meek

Page 4: Laura Baldo now pictured

I am sorry if there are any other errors, but no one notified me of any.

I have no idea how many grad offices we have. If you and your office-mates want a paper copy of the photo directory, please have ONE PERSON from your office email me, indicating your office number, and I will try to get your office a color copy to hang on the wall.

Sharon

Sharon Coe
PhD Candidate

http://www.biology.ucr.edu/people/grad_students/coe.html