[Bgsa] photo directory!!!

Sharon Coe sharon.coe at ucr.edu
Sat Nov 3 17:21:07 PDT 2007

OK folks, the photo directory is DONE.

Attached are 4 PDF's which are the 4 pages of the directory. Photos are organized alphabetically by FIRST name 'cause when you are trying to figure out who someone is it's more likely you have their first name, not their last. Also helps you to distinguish among the various Matt's, Sonia Ortiz vs Sonya Auer, and all those fun confusing things. Post docs and Kurt Anderson (research faculty) are also included.

Thanks to everyone who sent in pics. This is the most complete directory we've ever had. I hopefully am not missing anyone...I worked off the grad student list Michelle Bierman emailed me. A few people (Mike Kane, Geoff Robertson) who are finishing up soon chose not to be included.

Also thanks to: Ian who prepared the Power Point for the retreat which was the starting point for this directory, Terri for taking some of the pictures, Tadayasu for helping trouble-shoot file size concerns (files in Word were going to be too big to email), and Bre who suggested converting the pages I formatted in Word to PDF's and hence solving the entire file size problem. If you don't know who these people are, now you can consult your directory!!!

If there are major factual errors (your name is totally wrong), please email the BGSA list so everyone knows what they are. If the errors are serious, or seriously accumulate, I'll consider fixing them and sending out a new page.

I took liberties at cropping the photos...sorry if you don't like how you appear. Due to cropping issues, some of the pics are square and slighly smaller, not rectangular. Some of you have your heads cut off...sorry, but that's how the picture came to me.

After I recover from this effort, I'll talk to Mart about getting BGSA to pay for a few color copies so we can have one for each grad office, but don't hold your breath in the meantime....

Sharon

Sharon Coe
PhD Candidate

http://www.biology.ucr.edu/people/grad_students/coe.html